This is the second meetup of the Czech Camunda chapter. This time Jan will present a case study and Adam will lead a panel discussion about BPM process models in organizations.
About this meet-up
1) Case-Study on Building Custom Tasklist and Case Management Solutions. (Jan Vanke, Tekies s.r.o.)
Most of the larger organizations design their own solutions that allow users to interact with processes through a user interface and case management systems that enable them to gain insight into the end-to-end processes. We'll delve into different strategies and experiences related to designing these solutions for ČEZ Prodej a.s. and Faculty of Electrical Engineering CTU Prague.
2) Panel discussion on BPM process models in organizations (Adam Klíma, IBPM Solutions s.r.o.)
- Effective Business Process Model Strategies. Our panelists will share their tips and tricks for creating and maintaining successful business process models within organizations.
- Choosing Between Bottom-Up and Top-Down Approaches. Join us in a friendly debate as we discuss the merits of both approaches in BPM implementation, helping you make informed decisions.
- Syncing BPM Vision with Organizational Culture. Discover how to align your BPM goals with the culture of your organization and the practical benefits of doing so.
- BPM Center of Excellence: A Practical Overview. Learn about the role of a BPM Center of Excellence and how it can enhance your BPM initiatives.